Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain data that he will later read. Cookies have a limited duration in time.
The cookies used by this website have the following purposes:
- Ensure the correct functioning of the website.
- Store the user’s preferences, such as the selected language or the font size.
- Perform access statistics and market segmentation, recording data on the number of visits to a certain section of the site, traffic flows and trends or similar. These informative extracts do not affect your anonymity.
Cookies do not associate IP addresses with personally identifiable information. No Cookie allows us to contact your email address or any other means of contact you provide us. No Cookie can extract information from your hard drive.
Browsing this page implies consent to the processing of the information provided in the form and for the purposes indicated above.
Typology of Cookies and purposes of use
When browsing this website, session Cookies and persistent Cookies are used, which in turn can be your own or third party Cookies:
- Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user in a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Below is detailed in the following list the purposes of own and third party Cookies, used on the website of Taberna Verdejo website (www.tabernaverdejo.com) indicating each third party and the purposes for which the information stored is used:
- Own Cookies: those created by the person in charge of the website Taberna Verdejo website (www.tabernaverdejo.com), with the purpose of enabling the informative notice and managing the consent on the installation of cookies.
- Third Party Cookies: those managed by advertising service providers, personalization and analysis outside Taberna Verdejo website (www.tabernaverdejo.com)
- Doubleclick: Advertising purposes. If you want more information, you can visit the following URL https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en
- Facebook: Personalization of navigation and tracking of people who use social content. If you want more information about it, you can visit the following URL https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter
- Google: Technical, personalization, advertising and analysis purposes. If you want more information, you can visit the following URL https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Twitter: Technical purposes, analysis and monitoring of people who use social content. If you want more information, you can visit the following URL https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: Analysis and personalization of the contents that are reproduced (volume, sound, language, etc.) If you want more information, you can visit the following URL http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Reject the installation of Cookies
You can allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies that are installed on your computer. Depending on your browser, we show you where you can access it:
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
Taberna Verdejo website (www.tabernaverdejo.com) can modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
When significant changes are made in this Cookies Policy, the user will be informed by means of an informative notice on the website of Taberna Verdejo website (www.tabernaverdejo.com).